Monday, December 13, 2010

10 mommy must-haves for Christmas 2010

1. A full night's sleep-as in wake up on my own, without an alarm clock, kids, or demands to sound my good morning. I could wake up as I wish and leisurely work my way out of bed.

2. A mute button-for the whining, complaining and screaming.

3. Endless patience-enough said.

4. Worry eraser-a mental eraser that keeps things in perspective and stops those "what ifs?"

5. Cloning power-to get more done, to not miss anything (good or bad) that my kids do, to not have to choose between which kids event I make and which one I miss, etc.

6. Self-cleaning house-like an oven, turn it on, leave the house, come home and put it back to work.

7. Tones abs-you know, without doing 1000 sit-ups a day or skipping out on dessert.

8. Magic hair-you roll out of bed, and it still looks good!

9. Wash, dry, fold/hang up and put away machine-seriously, how has this not been invented yet?

10. Calorie sucker-it pulls all the calories out of your favorite foods but keeps the flavor.

(Posted by I-MOM)

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment